Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taking a look at other's blogs

I looked at Alie's blog on the law and attorneys... this is what I wrote her
Alie, when I read through your blogs a lot of things came to mind. The first and foremost is that I noticed we share a lot of the same ideas about the law and attorneys! With all the scandals that government officials and police officers have been caught doing it’s hard to trust and even believe for one bit that they’re out for the public’s best interest. The one thing that gets to us is that we know they are out for the money but its just reality because in the end that’s what everyone’s out there for. But, the other thing is I’ve noticed your blog doesn’t really flow together well, I don’t know if it’s because of how you assembled it or if it’s because you didn’t know what else to say. You have some great ideas and it really sounds like you know what you’re talking about so I would like to hear you elaborate on the first key points you hit.

Another blog I looked at was Jade Interiors, this is what I had to say...
This is hilarious! I never would have thought I would have to hear something so ridiculous like these two case stories, how could these even be allowed into a court room. I agree with you on most things you’ve brought up, of course not every country can have a perfect government but the American government is very flawed and will do whatever it takes to cover up things that might put a doubt in the public’s mind. One thing I would have to disagree with is the integration of law throughout the nation; the constitution gives each state the right to establish law and order into their boundaries. It makes each state unique and gives us an image and feel of sovereignty. But all in all I completely agree with things you’ve stated, good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment